1. When you meet him/her greet him/her with "Asalamu Alikum.
2.When he/she invites you, respond to his/her invitation.
3. When he/she solicits your advice, advise him/her sincerely.
4. When he/she sneezes and says, "alhamdulillah" (praise be to Allah),
respond with "Yarhamukallah" (May Allah have mercy on you.)
5. When a he/she becomes ill, visit him/her.
6. When he/she dies, attend his/her funeral.
SIX(6) RIGHTS OR DUTIES OF A MUSLIM ON ANOTHER MUSLIM
APPLY THE GOOD NEWS TO YOUR DAILY LIFE
"Ihdinas Siratal Mustaqim"
اهدِنَــــا الصِّرَاطَ المُستَقِيمَ
Guide us to the straight path.
Copyright 2021 thismuslima.com