SIX(6) RIGHTS OR DUTIES OF A MUSLIM ON ANOTHER MUSLIM
APPLY THE GOOD NEWS TO YOUR DAILY LIFE
"Ihdinas Siratal Mustaqim"
اهدِنَــــا الصِّرَاطَ المُستَقِيمَ
Guide us to the straight path.
Website is viewed best using Google Chrome or Internet Explorer or any other web browser when viewing on Mobile Phones
1. When you meet him/her greet him/her with "Asalamu Alikum.
2.When he/she invites you, respond to his/her invitation.
3. When he/she solicits your advice, advise him/her sincerely.
4. When he/she sneezes and says, "alhamdulillah" (praise be to Allah),
respond with "Yarhamukallah" (May Allah have mercy on you.)
5. When a he/she becomes ill, visit him/her.
6. When he/she dies, attend his/her funeral.
A PROJECT OF THIS MUSLIMA INC A NON PROFIT CHARITABLE ORGANIZATION